Ahmed Khodeir art gallery

My name is Ahmed Khodeir, I was born on July 2, 1985 in Port Said Governorate and where I live. I am Egyptian artist has a master degree in fine arts from Leeds college with excellent grade. I love art in all of its forms in general and adore drawing and painting in particular. If you want to communicate you can call the following number +2001007577582 or via e-mail artist_ahmed.khodeir@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 10 January 2017


A passing woman in the light of the dark looking for some hope
Painting - Oil on canvas 30*30 cm
Posted by Ahmed Khodeir at 14:46
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: where am I
Location: Port Fouad, Port Said Governorate, Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Artist

Ahmed Khodeir
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2017 (6)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • Cross hatching technique in the figures with h...
      • Stippling technique using ink Drawing - Rapi...
      • Woman feel some comfort after a lot of interna...
      • Woman looking for forgiveness or something els...
      • At a given moment .. woman liberated from burd...
      • A passing woman in the light of the dark loo...
  • ►  2016 (3)
    • ►  November (3)

Translate

Copyright reserved to artist Ahmed Khodeir. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.